Membership / Sponsorship
- Included Members
- Additional Members
- Monthly Meetings
- Listing Properties (addl. fee)
- Seminar Discounts
- Service Directory
- Online Presence
$225 annual membership
$350 annual membership
$450 annual membership
Who Are Our Members?
We are a network of goal orientated entrepreneurs and real estate investors which includes both full-time and part-time investors, beginning investors, and seasoned investors with experience in both residential and commercial real estate. Our members consist of wholesalers, realtors, rehabbers, contractors, appraisers, inspectors, landlords, property managers, short sale negotiators, note buyers, commercial investors, attorneys, title companies, mortgage brokers, lenders, accountants, bankers and anyone else who wants financial freedom for themselves through real estate investing. Currently we have over 2500 subscribers and 175 active members. Each desire to have financial independence for their families and themselves.
- Learn how to earn additional income both actively and passively
- Benefit from Experienced Investors
- Save money by avoiding the costly mistakes of new investors
- Resources for funding your deals
- Find real estate deals
- Funding for your deals
- Network…. Network….Network find your next potential partner
- Get a deal on your primary home
- Expand on marketing business opportunities
- Find contractors and supplies at discounted prices
- Earn discounts at Home Depot and Sherwin Williams
- Find the resources that allow you to keep more money in your pocket
- Save money on real estate quality education classes
- Gain financial freedom
- Learn how to passively invest so you can one day quit your job
- A great community of likeminded people who celebrate your successes
- FREE Admission to Our Monthly General Meetings
- Free orientation meeting to get you started in real estate
- Discounted pricing on all LIREIA Workshops and other Seminars
- Exclusive opportunities to invest in deals
- Opportunity to join the Apprentice Program (a limited high level coaching with Melissa)
- Binders to Store All Education Material
- List Your Properties on MLS for a Discount
- Free entrance into General Meeting Raffles (attendance required)
- Access to Downloads, Special Tools, educational videos, and much more
- Access to the member’s only forum to post questions, Deals, and interact with other members
- Travel Discounts of $50 to $100 per booking with Everyday Travel
- 20% off food at the Restaurant at the Huntington Hilton in Melville NY
- Announce a deal at the General Meeting
- LIREIA Shout OUT! Newsletter of upcoming events news and education (COMMING SOON)
- Free entrance for the Holiday Raffle Prizes for attendance
- Access to Membership login and business directory (COMMING SOON)
- Free membership to Think Realty which provides multiple discounts on products and services used by real estate investors
- Membership with National REIA for additional member discounts like 2% savings at Home Depot
- Access to professionals in the industry such as attorneys, accountants, title companies etc.
- Access to investor and commercial funding
- Marketing opportunities for you and your company
- 2 Memberships included
- Sponsored Blogs
- Website Links on LIREIA site
- Business Associate Table (optional – for additional fee but discounted)
- Rotating logo PowerPoint at General Meetings
- Listing in the Business Directory
- Assistance with ways to market business or service
DISCLAIMER and RELEASE
Long Island Real Estate Investors Association, hereinafter called the LIREIA, does not render legal tax, economic or investment advice. LIREIA does not investigate its members, nor vouch for nor make representations as to their integrity, reliability, motives and/or resources of its members. Officers, directors, employees, agents and/or contractors. Person(s) should consult with his or her own counsel, accountant, and other advisors as to risks and legal, tax, economic, investment and other matters concerning real estate and other investments. The undersigned Applicant(s), in consideration for his/her/their acceptance as member(s) of LIREIA, hereby release(s), discharge(s) and agree(s) to indemnify LIREIA, its officers, directors, members, employees, agents and/or contractors from any liabilities now accrued, or which may hereinafter accrue, from his/her/their actions, inactions, or communications made by LIREIA and/or its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, and/or contractors in or through their respective capacities with LIREIA. Members agree to comply with the Code of Ethics and the By-Laws of the Association. Applicant(s) also agree(s) to have his/her/their contact info above shared with other LIREIA members, upon request, and to have same published by LIREIA in a Membership Directory, either on or offline, or both. If Applicant wishes not to have one or more pieces of information made public he/she/they will signify same by emailing email@example.com. Further, Applicant understands, agrees to and accepts that once paid, Membership Fees are non-refundable, in full or in part, and may be transferred without notice, to a program benefit set deemed of equal or greater value, as determined solely and exclusively by LIREIA. BY SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION, THE UNDERSIGNED ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE/THEY HAS/HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE.
Aurora Real Estate Investment Services
T.J. is Owner of Aurora Real Estate Investment Services. He handles the day to day operations of the business, oversees the renovations, performs the marketing and oversees the management of your investment properties.
T.J. is married with three children. He was introduced to real estate at a very young age by his father. While attending Duquesne University as a full-time student T.J. took over his father’s mortgage company in 2004. For the next two years, T.J. owned and operated the mortgage company, went to school full time and learned the ins and outs of real estate investing. After graduating with a finance and investment management double major, T.J. traveled from state to state in order to promote the mortgage business and the services that Aurora Real Estate Investment Services has to offer. T.J. closed the mortgage company at the onset of the financial recession. After closing the mortgage company, he took full control of the property management aspect of Aurora Real Estate Investment Services and continues to travel on a regular basis in order to build relationships with real estate investors.
701 Harriet St
Josh Eitingon is the co-founder of DXE Properties. He brings a keen eye to each acquisition, identifying opportunities for growth.With a focus on optimizing property performance, Josh works closely with management to drive each business plan.
Prior to DXE, Josh founded JAE Property Group. JAE was born with his first real estate investment, a 20-unit distressed property in Cincinnati, OH. Josh oversaw all major operations of the company and was instrumental in all phases of acquisition, asset management, and investor relations. Through JAE, Mr. Eitingon and partners established a portfolio of multifamily investment properties clearly fitting into a well-defined investment strategy.
Prior to JAE, Josh was one of two members on the acquisition team at URS Capital Partners, a real estate investment company located in Huntington, NY. Josh was an integral part of the company’s growth from its infancy to the purchase of over $100 million dollars’ worth of multifamily real estate.
Josh is a Chamber of Commerce award recipient.He is a graduate of the University at Albany and resides in Long Island, NY.